Welcome to Scuba Dream at Eight Acre Lake.
We are proud to present our new online Scuba Diving shop. Above all we aim to offer our customers massive savings on all brands of scuba diving equipment at below retail prices.
Simply the best deals can be found at Scuba Dream.
We are a 5 Star PADI Instructor Development Centre, training and dive centre and the only site in the North East of England to offer an appropriate and realistic depth for many PADI Courses.
Based at North Cave, near Hull in East Yorkshire our lake boasts many features after undergoing extensive improvements.
Please browse our site for the latest offers on PADI training materials, courses and amazing offers that can be found in our online shop.
Come and enjoy a great day diving at Eight Acre Lake and benefit from:
- On site shop and cafe serving beverages
- Free Parking.
- PADI Instructors on hand for help and information.
- Fully Charted Dive Site with 14.5 meter depth.
- Platforms for training.
- Heated Changing Rooms.
- Service Centre for all your Scuba Equipment.
We are confident you will be impressed with the massive savings from Apeks, Beaver, Oceanic, Sea and Sea and clearance items from Seac Sub, Sherwood, Tigullio, Tusa, Typhoon and more.
Savings of up to 40% off the retail prices of some of the major manufacturers of Scuba Equipment.
The PADI Courses we conduct at Scuba Dream include:
- PADI Discover Snorkelling (All ages)
- PADI Skin Diver (age 8 and over)
- PADI Bubblemaker (age 8 and over)
- PADI Discover Scuba experience (age 10 and over)
- PADI Seal Team Member, Specialty Aquamissions and Master Seal Team Member (age 8 and over)
- PADI Junior Scuba Diver (age 10 and over)
- PADI Junior Open Water Diver (age 10 and over)
- PADI Junior Adventure Diver (age 10 and over)
- PADI Junior Advanced Open Water Diver (age 12-15)
- PADI Junior Rescue Diver (age 12-15)
- PADI Specialty Courses (ages vary – please see relevant course page for details)
- Emergency First Response (EFR) Primary Care (CPR) and Secondary Care courses
Please Note: Participants under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian
Pre-entry level experiences and courses for the new diver
- PADI Discover snorkelling
- PADI Skin Diver
- PADI Discover Scuba experiences
- PADI Scuba Diver
- PADI Open Water Diver
- PADI Open Water Referral
- PADI Open Water Course (Executive)
Courses for the qualified diver
- PADI Adventure Diver
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver
- PADI Specialty Diver courses: AWARE – Fish ID Speciality, AWARE – Coral Reef Conservation,
- Project AWARE Speciality Program,
- PADI Deep Diver Speciality,
- PADI Drift Diver Speciality,
- PADI Boat Diver Speciality,
- PADI Dry Suit Diver Speciality,
- PADI Ice Diver Specialty,
- PADI Multilevel Diver Speciality,
- PADI Underwater Naturalist Speciality,
- PADI Underwater Photography Speciality,
- PADI Equipment Speciality,
- PADI Wreck Diver Speciality,
- PADI Enriched Air Speciality,
- PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy Speciality ,
- PADI Underwater Navigation Speciality,
- PADI Search & Recovery Speciality,
- PADI Night Diver Speciality,
- PADI Diver Propulsion Vehicle Speciality,
- PADI Master Scuba Diver,
Emergency Care, Rescue and First Aid Courses
- PADI Rescue Diver
- Emergency First Response (EFR) Primary Care (CPR) and Secondary Care (First Aid)
- Emergency First Response (EFR) Care for Children
- PADI Emergency Oxygen Provider
Professional Level Courses
- PADI Divemaster
- PADI Assistant Instructor
- PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor
- PADI Specialty Instructor and MSDT Preparation
- PADI IDC Staff Instructor
- Emergency First Response (EFR) Instructor.